Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Tuesday Afternoon

I never realized how much work it would be just to maintain a blog. It wasnt til I got a text from Line reminding me to update her on my life. Hahaha. Just kidding Line. Well, sorry, this post has no pictures, but I will post some later.

First off, I have to say "Happy Birthday AMERICA!!!!" I was fortunate enough to celebrate the Independence of this awesome country from the comfort of a king size bed in the Sheraton Waikiki. Yes...you read right. I was stuck in the room while the rest of my family roamed the streets and beaches of Waikiki due to an upset stomach. It was even better when the whole family crowded outside on the balcony to watch the fireworks while I still lay there...sick in bed. Whatever you do, never, I repeat, NEVER eat one week old pasta salad...unless you want to lose 5 pounds in ONE day!!! If you do...thats the diet for you.

3 comments:

Line said...

LOL! I'm hitting the old pasta salad then, if it can make me lose 5 lbs in one day! Hahaha. Sorry you were sick on the 4th. You missed out! Hahaha, jk.

Keo's said...

My fridge is open to you anytime if you want to lose another 5 lbs. :)

Lu said...

too bad you were sick! i'm glad you're blogging now! come check ours out sometime! Welcome to blogging...you are officially a bloghead!