Sunday, July 13, 2008

Takin' You Back to Memory Lane...

I saw this on a friend's blog and I thought it sounded like a lot of fun. Please play along!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Alexis, apparently you're not the only lazy one because I copied and pasted this from your blog. :)

5 comments:

Line said...

Huh, Ui, so many memories! The first that comes to mind is that time you came up to Utah when I was living with Mounu... And we played board games every night until 2 in the morning. Yatze, monopoly, Apples to Apples... Huh, those were the days. Hahaha

karebear said...

I have a lot of memories of you. i guess i already kinda wrote one in your birthday post. but i'll do another one cuz this is fun.

Remember when I was getting ready to leave to get married and i'm pretty sure it was you who came up with the AWESOME idea to wake up SUPER EARLY to watch the sun rise at kakela beach and breakfast (spam, eggs, rice?). haha. That is so funny to look back on. You are such a great friend! You really know what friendship is all about. Thanks UI!!!

alexis said...

Of course I remember dancing with you! I always liked it when you copied everyone's style of dancing -- especially Savani's, that was the best! Most of my memories with you are just funny. Like remember when you would call Makai and them to come down from SLC just to drive us losers to Village Inn at 2 am? SOOOO ghetto. I blame those trips for my Freshman 15...I mean 50. I just remember that we were all so little kid when we first got to BYU and wanted to go out EVERY night. It was like if we didn't have some elaborate plan every single night, we were wasting our college experience. Man, we were off.

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

Wow! Where to start! I remember the first time we hung out...after that it was history! But one memory I'll always remember is our double date!!! Thanks so much for being a great chaperone. I still consider that the best date I've ever been on in my life and you were a part of it! Oh and let us not forget our summer of Darkness!!! Beach Buddies for LIFE!!! Our trip to UTAH was mucho fun and filled with grreat memories...honestly sas I could go on for days..I can't wait to get back and make more!

Unknown said...

Hey Ui- I found your blog and thought I would say HI! I still remember when you introduced me to salsa and cream cheese...seriously, it was a life changing experience for me...YUM!! And then we got burnt to a crisp and poured on right after. I think it's time for another all-day excursion pretty soon.