Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rockin' Body



So, its about 8:50pm and I'm sitting here barely able to type. My body is in so much pain right now! Especially from my shoulders to...the rest of my freakin' body. Why you may ask? Two words....ROCKIN' BODY!!!!! Shaun T, the creator of Hip Hop Abs created this new workout called Rockin' Body. You would think that I'd be used to it by now since I've been working on it for about two weeks now. But HEO to the NO!!! This guy...I swear...he mixes up these workouts just so you can die.


So for those of you who didn't know (namely everyone reading this except Honey Girl and Line) I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle. This includes one of Shaun T's awesome workouts a day, along with eating right. *Ahem* still trying-I mean TUH-RY-ING- to work on the eating right part. I'll be doing these videos for about a month, and then I'm gonna try the Slim in 6 series. My brothers have been doing the P90x workouts, and I can totally see the results. I just don't think I'm at that level quite yet.

So, my family is totally on a Be Healthy mission because of this new business we've gotten ourselves involved in. So we're totally workin' on both our physical and FINANCIAL success. It's all about Beachbody!!! That's the name of the company that we're doing business with. So if any of you out there in the blogging world want to know how you can do the same, comment and let me know. Then YOU too can feel the burn that I've been feeling! Don't you love it?!



2 comments:

karebear said...

hey rockin body girl! i'm so suprised to find you here! good, now i know what you're up to instead of guessing, haha. i'm going to add you to my list of buddies so it's official - you're a BLOGGER! i knew you'd come around hehe. so sorry i never get around to answering my phone. i'll be better about it. i hope. kay, i'll be checking on you!!!

Unknown said...

We got his hip hop abs video and I have only done a couple of workouts. I really need to get my act together! I need to get back in shape!