Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random Conversations at FHE

Ok...so I just had to post this because I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. You probably won't find it that amusing...so just keep in mind, you had to be there.

ME (directed to Greg): Hey, I heard somebody died!

GREG: Huh? What are you talking about?

PETER: Oh yeah...Chuck Akana.

ME: Chaka Kahn?!?! What?! How did she die?

PETER: Chaka Kahn? I said CHUCK AKANA!

ME: *sigh* Oh...I thought you said Chaka Kahn. I was gonna say. Who's Chuck Akana?

GREG: Yeah. I thought you said Chaka Kahn too.

PETER: He worked at the BYUH Honor Code office for like 50 years.

ME and GREG: Oh...hahahahahaha!

PETER: Yeah...uhh...but I do find it a little disturbing that you're more worried about Chaka Kahn dying than Chuck Akana. Who's Chaka Kahn?

GREG: She's the one that sings, I'm every woman. It's all in me!

PETER: Oh, I thought that was Ru Paul!

ME and GREG: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So yeah....you had to be there. I just thought I'd document this moment so I can look back and laugh at how random our conversations can be.

6 comments:

hine.T said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! That is too funny...even if I wasn't there! Hahahaha!

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

oh how i miss random conversations and laughing!

NeenaLove said...

aaaaaaahahahahahah.... that is too funny!

Luela said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA...that made me crack up out loud at work!!!

harmony said...

i dont think i had to be there...i am CRRRRAAAAAAAAACKING UP!!!! sorry about chuck akana though. aiya.

Karessie said...

oh my gosh ui. i'm rolling. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!