Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Fever!!!

Next week Thursday is already Thanksgiving, which means only ONE thing. Christmas is just around the corner. I'm too EXCITED to function. It's true. I'm currently sitting in the library, blogging my life away when I should really be working on my 6-8 page paper that is due at 8am tomorrow morning. Did I mention I have a presentation at that time as well? Yup...this is what I do best. And all I can think about is what I'm gonna do during the Christmas break. No school. Just work...which is the coolest thing ever! No worries. No due dates. No papers. No tests. No classes. No life for a good 3 WEEKS!!!!! But until then, I have about three weeks left of school. so gotta make the best of it I guess. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

alexis said...

oh my gosh i feel EXACTLY the same way. I start getting excited about Christmas right after Halloween, and I make Sei take me to get a Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, no matter what. Christmas just makes me happy! Oh yeah, good luck on your test.

Line said...

Does your Christmas plans involve a get-together with me, baby Spence, and Saia? It better! Haha

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

How about I'm already playing Christmas Music at home! =) I love the holidays!