Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day with the Tuioti's

Last week Tuesday I offered to watch my friend's sister-Keala's (I guess I can consider her my friend as well)-kids so she could do a session at the temple. Since Keala always hooks it up with the UH tickets, of course I couldn't say no. Not to mention that her kids are so darn cute! So, after work, I headed over to their house, and waited for my partner in crime - Greg - to come over and help. Did I mention she has SIX kids. Yup....six kids all under the age of 8.

I could tell Keala was worried that I would be overwhelmed, but I reminded her that I've been doing this since I was 10...so I had it under control. Not too long after Keala left, her cousin Sina came over to take the two babies with her. So, I was left with Teisa (8), Teivis aka Bubba (6), Teilor (5), and Teitum (3). Those kids are CUH-RAY-ZEE...I LOVE it!!! From Teisa getting stuck in the playground equipment to finding beer bottles by the tree, it was quite an eventful day.
Te-te-te-teitum!!! The biggest 3 yr. old I know.
Teitum and Teilor
Teisa getting stuck! Hahaha...I don't know how...but it happened.
Classic
That last picture might give you an idea of how much fun it was to cruise with this crazy bunch. They came running up to me with those bottles saying, "can we take this home with us?! Did you know we recycle?" I was like...."ummmm....considering Aunty's car registration is expired, it probably won't be the best thing if a cop pulls us over and finds two kids holding beer bottles. How bout we save the planet another day." Hahahaha.

4 comments:

karebear said...

Only in Hawaii do you take pictures of kids holding beer bottles, haha! I love it.

Line said...

Lol, gheeetto! Hahaha... That was good of you to watch the kids so their mom could go to the temple. It's work making it to the temple with one kid, I can only imagine how difficult it must be with 6. Of course, it's always worth it.

Ashleigh said...

HAHAHA @ Save the planet another day. Hahaha. You're so funny :)

Karessie said...

while their mom's in the temple...they're out drinking beer with aunty ui..HAHAHA. just keeeding. that was hauula, right? LOL LOL!!!