Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LIAR!!!!

OK....so I just have to apologize because I totally lied! After much contemplation, and discussion, I have come to the conclusion that I am "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" with the movie Twilight!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Hahahaha. What did you think I was going to say?

Anyhoo...as I mentioned in my review of the movie earlier, I thought it was cheezy and blah blah blah. But how come I couldn't stop thinking about it that whole day and the next. Mind you, it didn't help that Ane and I couldn't help but fill Greg in on what happens in the three books to follow. So that discussion only made me wanna watch it again! So Greg and I went on Saturday night. I was fully satisfied after this viewing. I couldn't help but find myself sucked back into the world that I had left behind after reading the series. I did the whole research on all the actors, interviews, the author, the soundtrack, and everything else Twilight.

After watching the movie the first time, I didn't agree with the music choice all that much. But after downloading it (mostly because I loved the song at the end) and listening to it, I found myself loving it as well. Probably because I could imagine each scene with each song! Especially the songs that they play during the scenes with the Cullens. Those are without a doubt my favorite parts of the movie. Especially the baseball scene! Ahhhhh!!! Now I wanna watch it again!!! Freakin' A!

So if you haven't seen Twilight, or even if you've seen it once and weren't fully satisfied, I suggest you go! And then go and read the novels, because it just makes the movie that much better! So I feel like a little teenie bopper all over again!
YAY for Team Edward!!!!!

5 comments:

daveandsavani said...

you are no doubt a twilight addict. lol. i liked the movie but have my reservations though- nothing too critical- but i think the director/producer should have developed the characters a little more. i felt like i had to constantly explain to david why the actors were acting the way they were. does that make sense? a little bit more character development would have been appreciated. nonetheless, david liked it (surprisingly).

Line said...

What if you liked it the first time? Would I hate it the second time? Hahahaha jk, I actually wanna go see it again, but mostly because I wanna take saia. I watched it while he was working with my sisters. Hahaha

Anyway, I loved the movie, probably because I went into it not expecting much because I'm usually disappointed in movies that I've read the books for. I thought they did such a good job of staying as close to the book as possible. And I was SO impressed with the girl that played Bella! I was skeptical of her playing Bella "right" before I saw the movie, and she DID NOT disappoint! The way she acts (the awkwardness and everything) is exactly as I pictured Bella.

And Savani, not to start a debate or anything, but I really don't think there's any way to include everything in the bk. It's just not possible, so of course there will be holes here and there in the movie. Even with Harry Potter, I had to explain some parts to Saia, even though I'm sure he would've been fine w/o the explanations.

Line said...

Sorry that was a long comment! LOL

Luela said...

I liked it but I didn't LOVE it. You can read my review if you haven't already lol...

alexis said...

I think the movie has the same effect on a lot of people -- they aren't sure what to think at first, then they can't stop thinking about it. Sei and I watched it, and we both agreed that we liked it. Then the next morning, he was like, "I have decided that I officially love Twilight. I can't wait to see the next one! Do you think I should read the book?" I'm so proud.