Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chelsea Lately

With the school semester winding to an end, I have found myself distracted by youtube. It all started by looking up interviews with Robert Pattinson a.k.a. Edward Cullen. Yes...I admit...I am OBSESSED with this movie and its characters. Anyhoo, as I was googling everything about Twilight, I came across a funny little show called Chelsea Lately. It's a late nite t.v. show on E! This lady is freaking hilarious!!! Here are some of my favorite clips. Just wanted to share cause she had me laughing for days. These have definitely helped with the fanatacism of Rob. Enjoy!!!

*WARNING: If you're a fan of Tyra Banks, you may get a little offended.






Wait til the end of this clip. It's freakin' hilarious!!!!!




2 comments:

hine.T said...

Don't worry...I've been a fan as of her beginning. I hated to admit it, but then I can't stop laughing...so thanks for encouraging me out of the "Chelsea Lately" closet! haha!

Not a fan of TWILIGHT guy yet, but that's cuz I haven't given the book a chance. My sisters are commanding me to read! LOL.

Line said...

So you and "Rob" are not only on a first name basis, but a nickname basis as well? Hahahahaha. Btw, I think Harry Potter would CREAM Edward Cullen. In the looks department, though, Edward would definitely win.