Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sickness and Goodbye's

I've been hit by the icky-yucky-blah-blah-blah sick bug!!! And of all the sicknesses I could have inherited, I got the "puke-your-guts-out-can't-stand-the-smell-of ANYTHING" kind!!! Ugh...I hate it when my stomach gets sick. So, I spent all day Sunday and half of yesterday stuck at home sleeping and reading the Twilight series....AGAIN! Hahahaha.

Well, late Sunday evening, I got a call from Greg. I thought he was gonna try to get me to do a Zippy's run with him, because he thought I was lying when I told him I was sick. He was heading to California the next day for Christmas break...so he wanted to do one last run for the year. Sadly, that has been our late night habit for the past few months....running to Zippy's. How pathetic! Hahaha. Anyhoo, imagine my surprise when he told me that he would be MOVING back to California!!! My initial reaction was to just laugh because this guy has been living a vacation lifestyle in the past 4 MONTHS!!!! So I thought it was pretty funny that he only NOW decided that he should actually go home to start working! Anyhoo...that's another story that I'll let him blog about.

So...the next day Ane and I took him to the airport. It was a little sad, but not really cause I know I'll see him again. I've come to the realization that I am officially the President of the "Farewell" committee considering all of my close friends all end up "leaving" me on this stinkin' rock. Talk about drowning in island fever!!!! But I know my time will come soon. So until then, I have yet to find someone to hand over the torch. Lol. *Sigh*

2 comments:

Line said...

Awwww, I didn't know Greg left! Sorry, I know he's been your partner-in-crime for the past several months. But hey, I'm here for the next two weeks! Hahaha... Let's hang out when you feel better!

Miki said...

sounds like you got morning sickness. hehe!