Saturday, November 22, 2008

Looking for a New Family

As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed my sister, brother-in-law and some of the kids standing outside looking towards our neighbors house. Then, Conrad, the eldest, comes running up to the car laughing. He goes on to tell me the story:

So'i was in their room, and began packing all his clothes in a box that he found somewhere in the house. Then he strolled to the living room and announced:

"Mommy, Daddy, I'm gonna go look for a new family."

Of course his parents thought he was just messing around, so they played along. Ope told him, "Go! Go find you a new family. No one wants you anyway." < < Ok, so I realize that statement sounds pretty harsh...but just keep in mind that he was totally joking. And this, I imagine would be the face that So'i would give him in response to that.



Anyhoo, So'i proceeds to go outside. They think nothing of it until they see him walking to the house across the street. Again, no need to worry. Then he starts walking up the stairs! And then knocks on their door! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! This kid straight tried to run away to the neighbors house!!!!! He is too funny. When I asked him what he said when he knocked on their door he said, "I just ask them for one drink." Hahahahahahahahahah!!!! Who does that? Then he started going off and telling me some other stories that I didn't quite fully understand. So I change the subject and I was like, "let me see what you can count up to." And this is the answer I got. Makes you wonder about his education. Hahahaha...j/k.



8 comments:

NeenaLove said...

ahhhhhhhh! why is Leone's kids soooo cute!!?

Line said...

LOL if my kid told me he wanted a new family, I would say the same exact thing Ope said! hahaha

Line said...

BTW, what are those adds at the top of your page? Do they pay you to post them? Cause if they do... I want in! Hahaha

hine.T said...

Don't hate on the numbers! LOL! Das exactly how my kids count. Main thing they know 20 and 18 are numbers...even though not necessarily together (unless you talking years of which he'd be right!). LOL!

Karessie said...

oh my gosh, i finally saw the video. it's too funny. ha ha ha ha ha! love it! and LOL @ that search for a new family!!!!! :D :D :D somebody needs to spend more time with their kids!!! LOL LOL, just playing :D :D or their kids gotta stop spending time with the neighbors, HAHAHAHAH!

Unknown said...

so cute! I love his counting!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

This kid cracks me up! LOL!

Angie- oh said...

Ha ha!!! Wow...he was so tiny! I love the confidence as he throws out all kinds of random numbers, lol! ��