Friday, November 7, 2008

Feelin' the Love


I feel so loved! Thank you Kava for giving me the honor of inheriting such an awesome award! Good to know that my life in the "single lane" can still be entertaining.

Here's the way the "Blog Awards" work:

1. Whomever I nominate get to put this same picture on their blog.

2. Link back to me on your post (it's all about getting visits to your own blog and to others).

3. Nominate 5 other blogs.

4. Link up to them.

5. Leave a message (comment) on those blogs to let them know they were nominated.

Here are only 5 of some of my FAVORITE blogs!

Spencer and the Hafokas: Line is one of my closest friends who now resides in Utah, so it's good to catch up with what's going on in her life. Not to mention, I love seeing what mischief Spencer's been up to. Lol. Just kidding Line.

Neena: Thanks Coreen for your words of inspiration. Your stories give me a whole new perspective on life.

Lotoa and the Lesas: Alex is another friend from the BYU Provo days. Her wittiness and play on words are always entertaining. From Lotoa throwing up on her, to the simple things in life that she expresses her gratitude for. It's definitely a fun read.

Toelupe's:
Hine, Shennan and the 3 B's are so hilarious!!! Those kids say the darndest things, and I love how Hine documents ALL of it. The best is that the pidgin comes out when Hine's writing, and I think that's my favorite part.

Ilihia and the Owan's: Luana is good people. She and I met while working at Turtle Bay. Now that neither of us are working there, and that she's living in town (but I just heard a rumour she moved back to Laie...YAY), it's good to see what's going on with her little family. Ilihia is probably the cutest thing ever! And I love how Bryant always films the random moments of their lives.

2 comments:

alexis said...

Thanks for the award, Ui! I feel so honored!

Line said...

Awww, thanks for the "I love your blog award." What about blogs that are private like yours and mine? I guess then it's not all about getting visits to your blog when you're private right? Hahaha, jk.