Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie


SPOILER WARNING!!!!! If you haven't seen any Twilight yet, you may not want to read on. Consider yourself warned.

*****************************************************************************

I just got back from watching the premier of "Twilight" the movie, and a lot of mixed feelings about that movie. I'll be completely honest...I REALLY enjoyed it. But not so much because it was good. I just couldn't help but find EVERYTHING hilarious! Sad to say, it was a little cheezy. Just a whole lot of staring, mumbling, stumbling, and blah blah blah. The facial expressions were the best!!!!

I think the most unenjoyable part about the whole experience was the stupidity of theater management. We get there to see a line for only ONE of the THREE theaters that was showing the movie. Tell me this? Why would there be a line if there are two OPEN theaters? Yeah...I don't know the answer to that one either. Unfortunately, our tickets said that we were in that line. So of course, we had to complain. We ranted and raved at how stupid it was that they didn't just let everyone go in to the other theaters that were already available. And of course...we got our way, and were able to skip the whole standing in line part of it all, and got to wait in the comfort of a chair. That was probably the most exciting part of my night.

2 comments:

Karessie said...

i was afraid of that...it's gonna be molly all over again! (dramatic music with emotional "Stares/contemplating/whistling" ha ha ha....shucks. oh well, i'll have fun taking it for what it is :)

Ashleigh said...

I just saw it and LOVED it. I am now going to read the novels. xo