Friday, October 10, 2008

One word....just one!

So, I saw this on Line's blog, and I guess she "tagged" me. What does that mean when you're "tagged" anyway? Hahaha. I thought it was cute, so I thought I'd give it a try. So if you wanna try...go ahead!


1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Where is your significant other? Who?
3. Your hair color? Black
4. Your mother? Crazy
5. Your father? Hilarious
6. Your favorite thing? Happiness
7. Your dream last night? Slumber
8. Your dream/goal? Living
9. The room you're in? Kavaroots
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Traveling
13. Where were you last night? Library
14. What you're not? Shy
15. One of your wish-list items? Eternity
16. Where you grew up? Hawaii
17. The last thing you did? School
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your TV? Nothing
20. Your pet? So'i
21. Your computer? Upgrade
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Where?
25. Something you're not wearing? Gloss
26. Favorite store? Ikea
27. Your summer? Beaches
28. Love someone? Many
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today

1 comment:

Line said...

Ui, thanks for your comment on my blog... You big sap! Hahaha, jk, tears were threatening to spill when I read your comment. Thanks again! And I'm only a good friend to others because I have been blessed with amazing friends... Like you! It was so fun seeing you. Hope you make it up here again soon!