Monday, October 27, 2008

GO WARRIORS!!!!

This year I've been fortunate enough to attend the UH football games to support my buddy 'Inoke Tulukinga Funaki, thanks to Keala and Tony Tuioti. Tony is the recruiting coach for the team this year, so he hooks up the tickets, and I provide the additional set of hands and eyes for Keala as we take their 5 of 6 kids to the games. It's been quite an adventurous season so far. We've experienced some wins, and losses, some good times, and rough ones, but overall it's been great! Now with three more home games left (damn that season came and went in a blur), we're ready to take on whoever comes our way! GO WARRIORS!!! I just wanted to share some of the good times that we have at these games.
rain or shine...we are die hard fans! lol


Me and Teimana...Uncle Kapano's mini-me

Teilor...Tony's mini-me

and Teitum....the biggest 3 year old I know

Keala is totally camera shy, so I don't have any pix of her. But her kids are the cutest things ever!!! They make the games so much fun with their non-stop inquiries about what's going on around them in the Stadium. The trips up and down the stairs to take them for bathroom breaks, snacks, drinks, and anything else to keep them entertained during the 4 hours spent there. It's quite entertaining. I'll have to blog about an actual game later. But yeah....GO WARRIORS...and GO NOKE!!!

No comments: