Monday, September 29, 2008

Itchy Feet

I'm sooooooo ready to leave the rock!!! Well...kind of ready. In two days I should be on a plane heading towards the great Salt Lake!!! The destination doesn't really matter to me all that much. It's all about the journey. I have been island bound for over a year. My little trip to Maui was probably the first time I've stepped on "foreign" soil. But now, I'm officially making my way to the big, BIG island!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Just a few things to get done before I leave:

1. Make sure I'm caught up with ALL my school work. I never thought I would say this, but I actually CARE about my grades this time. So, amid all the distractions....GREG....I've been able to finish a few papers here and there.

2. Get brown, brown, and MORE brown, just so when I get there everyone can be totally jealous of my sun-kissed skin. So, yes...I am planning on soaking up ALL the sun on my day off of school and work tomorrow!!!

3. Fundraising. Even though I'm still single, and ready to mingle up there, I need to make sure my finances are set. There are a couple sponsors that I need to collect from in order to make my trip that much more FABULOUS!!!!

So, that's pretty much it! Utah....HERE I COME!!!!

8 comments:

Luela said...

SIGH...I miss living in UTAH.

Line said...

Yes! Our FHE is gonna be so much fun! Hahaha

Unknown said...

sounds like fun!! have fun in Utah!

Greg Dowden said...

Why I gotta be the distraction!? LOL! Guess now you know I how I felt when I was in school! LOL!

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

I hope you have LOTS of FUN SAS!!!! =) You deserve it!

Joe & Miki Ha'o said...

Good luck on the journey Ui~ Youll do well wherever you go so no worries...keep us posted on how Utah goes!

hine.T said...

What kinda vacay is that...going to Utah?!?! LOL. Anywhom, to get back to you from a while back...yah back when, we were beachbody'ers...but then I quit. It sucks! LOL.

alexis said...

It was fun to see you up here Ui! Sorry you were sick, though. Hope you had a safe trip home.