Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pineapple Express

So I just got done watching the movie "Pineapple Express" with Seth Rogen and James Franco. I know, I know...naughty, naughty going to a rated R movie. But I couldn't help myself. My movie buddy got back last nite, so we resumed our weekly ritual of going to the movies. And, I've been dying to watch that movie ever since i heard that song by M.I.A., Paper Planes.

Anyhoo...I have to admit that I LOVED it. Does that make me totally evil to love a raunchy (at times), potty mouthed movie? All I know is that I was cracking up like none other.

"I'm gonna flex and break out." <-----Direct quote from the movie, and my favorite part. I nearly passed out cause I was laughing so hard. I know most of you who read my blog will probably NEVER see it...but I just had to share.

1 comment:

Greg Dowden said...

geez...rat me out already! LOL! "Talk radio! It's so freakin' boring the car committed suicide!" LOL! All I got to say is I loved it and want to see it again! Thug Life!