Monday, September 8, 2008

Back To School!

So yes...it's official...I'm back in school....AGAIN! This will explain my absence from the blogging world. I've spent the past two weeks trying to get back in the mental game of school. It's so weird being in school...especially since I just recently changed my major to Political Science. Why, you may ask. Well, it was the fastest track for me to get my "bootsie" out of school. So, if I play my cards right, and try hard not to fail another class, then I'll be looking to graduate in December of 2009!!!! Woo hoo!!! I keep telling myself I gotta finish before my mom retires. Otherwise...bye bye half tuition waiver!

Well, wish me luck as I take a stab at my third attempt to graduate! Blaaaahhhhhh!

6 comments:

Sei said...

Good luck with school, I'm glad that you're getting your "bootsie" in gear. Thanks for the heads-up on your coming up here, I DO always get left out of the loop on your visits. I will be available for whatever low-pro activity you prefer. No parties, please. I'm an old lady.

alexis said...

oops that last comment was from me, alexis. I forgot to change the username. my bad.

Unknown said...

Good luck and you can totally do it!!

NeenaLove said...

good for you! haven't seen you around campus....

hows the fitness coming along?

Line said...

Good luck! You can do it, you can do it!

Karessie said...

ui! ha ha ha, you can totally finish- i mean, if *I* "can" (after this semster) ANYONE can :D :D :D i'm already all sad about the whole "undergrad" thing being over and it's not even over. HAHAHA. see you around mamma mia!