Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunset on the Beach

This post is totally late, but it took me forever for me to upload the pix to my computer! About two weeks ago there was a huge event at Kakela Beach Park called Sunset on the Beach. I think it was put on by the City and County. But anyhoo...they had food, entertainment, games and rides. So it was like a mini carnival in Laie Malo'o. It was PERFECT for the kids. And being the greatest sister EVER, I offered to watch my nieces and nephews while their parents went out on a date in town. So after taking a dip in the water, we all got ready and headed over to Kakela. Watching them isn't so bad considering three of them are old enough to take care of themselves, so all I had to do was follow the two little ones around while they ran from ride to ride. Oh, by the way, the baby was with my parents.

Everything was going ok for the first hour or so. Then, we met up with my brother, and because his kids are the same age as Caylee and So'i, they wanted to come with us. So I'm walking around with two kids on my right and two kids on my left, and everyone is like fully staring at me. Don't ever have FOUR kids and none of them be yours! They were pulling my arm yelling, "aunty over here! No wait...over here! I wanna go on this ride! No! I wanna go on this ride!" Freakin' A people. And you know how it goes with kids, if you buy something for one, you gotta buy the same dang thing for the rest of them!!! So by the end of the night those kids drained me of me both physically AND financially!!!! It's a good thing you can give them BACK! Lol. I'm just kidding. I love them all!

Here are some pix from that eventful night.

2 comments:

Luela said...

Yeah I know huh? That's the best thing about being an Aunty is that you can give the kids back! LOL.

Line said...

Aw, such a good aunt. I hope you still wanna have kids when you get married. Lol, jk.