Thursday, September 25, 2008

Das My Jam!

1. Song that makes you dance, no matter what:
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

2. Song you'd use to tell someone you love them:
Aint Enough For Me by Anthony David

3. Song that has made you sit down and analyze the lyrics:
Selah by Lauryn Hill....or any Lauryn track.

4. Song you like that a two-year old would like:
Kiss the Girl from the Little Mermaid

5. Song that gives you an energy boost:
Juiciest by Alicia Keyes

6. A song you and your grandparents would like:
Cuando Cuando (sp?) Sorry...the only artist I know that sings that song now is Michael Buble

7. Song you really liked when you were in high school that you still like now:
Never Leave Me Alone by Nate Dogg! It totally reminds me of me and my sister getting up to no good! Lol....good times.

8. A sad song that would be in the soundtrack of the movie about your life:
So Hard to Say Goodbye by Boyz II Men to be played when Jason passed.

9. Peppy song that would start the opening credits in the movie of your life:
Blue Jeans by Yasmine

10. A good song from a genre of music that no one would guess you liked:
Velha Infancia by the Tribalistas. It's this Brazilian group and even though I can't understand a lick of what they're saying...it's one of those chill feel good tracks.

11. Song you think should have been playing when you were born:
Joy to the World!!!! Duh! Hahahaha. Nah...I can't really think of any.

12. Favorite duet artists:
Kara and Stevie Henderson

13. A favorite song you completely disagree with:
Get Low by Lil' John...this song just aint right.

14. Song that you like despite the fact that your IQ level drops several points every time you listen to it:
Lean Like a Cholo. I don't know the artist. But yeah...I really don't like this song, so every time I hear this song my brain automatically shuts off!

15. Smoothe song for relaxing:
Banana Pancakes or any other Jack Johnson song. It just takes me back to the beach!

16. A song you would send to someone you can't stand:
Shut Up by Black Eyed Peas..hahahaha. I wouldn't send it though...that's just too mean. lol.

17. Favorite political track:
Redemption Song by Bob Marley. That man said it all.

18. Favorite track from a band considered a "super group":
Take a Chance on Me by ABBA

19. A song that makes you reminisce about good times with a family member:
Guns in the Ghetto by UB40. Reminds me of ward camp back in summer '98. Where everyone in H4 had some good times.

20. Favorite song from a soundtrack:
What You Want by The Roots from The Best Man Soundtrack

21. Your favorite song RIGHT now:
Paper Planes by M.I.A. from Pineapple Express. But it's about that time for that song to give up it's title. I'm just not sure which song will be the lucky one!

**********YOUR TURN!*************

4 comments:

NeenaLove said...

yea.... banana pancakes... woohooo!!

Ashleigh said...

Hi Ui :) I'm stealing this for my blog okay? love love,
Ash

alexis said...

I can't even think of that many songs. My brain doesn't work at the moment. Jack Johnson always goes on when I need to decompress, though...Jack makes me happy, especially his banana pancakes.

Line said...

Jason Mraz makes ME happy. Some of my favorite right now, though, is "Shatter" by O.A.R., "Angel" by Natasha Beddingfield, and that T-shirt song. I don't know who sings it, but I'm sure you've heard it.