Thursday, August 28, 2008

Photo Shoot

I was really bored waiting for the pictures to upload on my computer...and my cute little nephew strolls into my room wanting attention. So...I decided we should take pictures!

At first he seemed really excited!



See! Look at that face! He is genuinely excited!
Honi Honi
We love the camera!

Then...he got into one of those moods.
I was still excited! Hahahaha.

I was trying to cheer him up. But he was too busy wondering, "what the heck is that thing that keeps flashing in my face?!"

Then he was like...."why the heck is Aunty Ui smiling so much?"

And this is my personal favorite! Fully giving me the stinkest look! I love it!

I just thought I would share these with you all just so you know how bored I can be at times, and what I resort to to entertain myself. I also LOVE how tan I look in these pix. I know...so vain!






2 comments:

Line said...

Haha! Yeah, so vain. Hahaha... I love how babies always give open-mouthed kisses. Precious :)

Greg Dowden said...

OMGosh! He's gotten so much bigger!