Monday, August 4, 2008

Bittersweet


It has finally come to that point where all good things must come to an end. Yes, the Twilight Series has reached its final climatic point. Don't worry, I won't be mentioning anything else for all those who haven't read "Breaking Dawn" yet. But I must say, it was definitely worth standing in line at Border's at 11:30pm. I was amazed to see how many people were there waiting to buy the book. I've always heard about these things, but never in my life have I actually attended such a gathering. I felt like I was in High School all over again, being surrounded by anxious, teenage girls. Giggling in anticipation for the release, discussing their own versions of what the book would be about. Talking about the characters as if they were real people. Everyone wishing, hoping they could find their own version of "Edward." Lol.

So for any of you who haven't read the book yet, prepare yourself for a day's worth of non-stop reading. You know it's bad when you get irritated when people interrupt your reading expecting you to do YOUR JOB!!! Lol. Tips weren't so great that day. But you know its worse when you go to CHURCH and all you can think about is that dang book! It'll probably take me a week to get over this whole vampire/werewolf trip. Happy reading!

9 comments:

Line said...

Lol... And you know its bad when someone interrupts you and you get annoyed... Even though its your own BABY! LOL

Unknown said...

I really want to get a copy of that book!!

Keo's said...

Okay, seriously, I need to borrow your book...pretty please!

daveandsavani said...

are you done with the fourth?? I wanna know what you think of the whole thing. i am 3/4th of the way through but i will be done soon and i need someone to talk to!!!

NeenaLove said...

ok so... you just took some anticipation out of my experience. werewolf? LOL...

Ashleigh said...

Okay so are the books REALLY as good as everyone says they are? I might have to try them :)

In The Doghouse said...

Still on book three... will get there soon I hope.... I have read several reviews however that said that book four was a disappointment... What do you think?

Keo's said...

I'm done! Yay, now I can actually get things done and jared won't have to talk to himself anymore and do stupid things to get my attention!
Okay, so why did I get so excited I started a twilight series book club in YW. Most of them already read twilight and are starting on #2. This is gonna be FUN, we're all gonna be addicts. Good example right?

Erika Allred said...

Ui! How are you? I too read the series...fun fun! I'm glad you found me!