Monday, March 2, 2009

Procrastination....

Procrastination is my best friend, yet number one nemesis!!!! Ugh...the stress involves much hair pulling, late nights, early mornings, nausea, and high blood pressure. Hahaha...ok...maybe not the last one. But that is definitely one f the things that I have difficulty with. This bad habit must be genetic, because I see it in my mother AND my oldest sister. Why...oh WHY....do I have to take after them??? Why can't I take after my "always-prompt" father, or my overly efficient brother. Why oh WHY am I a procrastinator. Well, here's one reason I was able to come up with. I DO BEST UNDER PRESSURE!!!! I don't know why, but most of my best work was done hours...minutes...seconds before its due. The thrill of working against a running clock always gets me going. I love and hate it. But the older I get, I think I hate it more. Yet, I continue to procrastinate. By writing this blog. Hahahahahahaha. I need help.

1 comment:

Keo's said...

I'm right there with you Ui!