Thursday, March 5, 2009

TARGET'S FINALLY HERE!!!

This just might be the number one reason why my wallet will be on a diet for the next couple weeks:
Yes folks...TARGET has finally come to Hawai'i nei. I'm so superly, duperly, OOBERLY excited!!! Ever since roaming its magical aisles for the first time in good 'ole Orem, Utah, I couldn't resist the jaw-dropping deals on the best items!!! Not to mention that they cater to us plump/plus women! I. LOVE. IT!!!! So, yes...my wallet may be getting smaller, but my closet will be loving the new additions mama will be bringing home! Ahhh...I can't wait to go!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know, I am so going on a 'field trip' during one of my lunch breaks. I loved going to Target in college (we always pronounced it Tar-zhay to make it seem fancier, hehe). And we have not only one, but TWO! look out walmart, the competition's here!

alexis said...

Haha, I totally would feel the same way if I lived there...I try to stay out of that store though because I'm not so good at controlling the spending urges. Have fun shopping!

hine.T said...

LMAO! Congratulations U'i...oh yah and the rest of Hawaii! Too funny!