Monday, March 30, 2009

Veggie Lifestyle

So, in my previous post I mentioned how I started the Vegetarian lifestyle. Well, actually, the Presco-vegetarian lifestyle because I still eat fish. But I'm proud to say that I've maintained this healthy habit for three-going-on-four whole weeks!!! I'm so excited and proud of myself. But what makes it even better is that I've seen the benefits. I've lost 8 lbs!!! Woot woot! I think I probably would have lost more, but that dang ice cream is still in the freezer. Hahahaha.

Now, all I need to do is get back on the exercise wagon. That's the sucky thing about the end of the semester. There's so much work that needs to get done that I'm just too lazy to do anything else. P90X totally kicked my butt for the first couple weeks that I haven't given it another chance. LOL. So, I'm gonna be rejoining Shaun T. and the rest of the Rockin' Body crew. Those workouts are more forte. You know...hip hop and dancing always gets me moving.

After reading Line's post about her anti-sweets journey, I thought it would only be fair to update all you bloggers about my veggie-ness. I've given myself a month, but I'm actually gonna see how long I can go with this diet. Its actually been pretty easy, and I've come to enjoy eating fish.

3 comments:

NeenaLove said...

u rock! i've lost 10 pounds since 3/1. now i started getting in the gym on my lunch hour so i'm looking to see big numbers!!

ooh-ee... u R the BIGGEST LOSER!!!

hugz,
coreen

Line said...

Good job Ui! I love fish, too. Didn't you used to not like seafood? Or am I thinking of someone else? Well, I'm glad you like it now. The only bad thing about fish is that it can be pricier than other meat... At least you're in Hawaii, though, with all that FRESH fish. Mmmmm... Next time I come home, let's go get some Mahi Mahi! Hahaha

hine.T said...

Way to go Uilani!!!
That's awesome!!! 8 lbs & counting. Jus finish off that ice cream one time (binge) and then you'll never want to eat it again. LOL! Or will you!?!? But I'm so proud of you. And couponing too? You are the champion of champions of Hawai'i nei! Economy won't get you down!!! haha! You are the bomb. Keep up da great work!!!