Friday, March 13, 2009

Counting My Blessings

I am so so so so so so so grateful! As I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, procrastination is one of the best traits that describe myself. Hahaha. But yes, I STILL haven't learned my lesson. But I am so grateful for a Father who understands me and loves me and continues to help me. I know that I wouldn't have been able to do it without His help. I just finished writing my term paper for another one of my classes, and this time I had to write 8-10 pages!!! But yes...I still did it folks. I kept putting it off, and putting it off...all the way until this morning at 8am! Did I mention the paper was due at 1:20?! So after gathering all of my research that I previously made, I was able to write 9 pages in 3 1/2 hours!!!! How I did it, I have no idea! But I know He helped me along the way. I feel so blessed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound JUST LIKE ME when I was in college...I was all about finishing papers in a few hours and handing them in ON the deadline. Congrats! I love that sweet feeling of being DONE.

Karessie said...

i work best under pressure. hahaha

Line said...

Good for you Ui! You didn't COMPLETELY procrastinate since you did your research ahead of time. It always helped me to do all my research first. Then the writing process went by a lot quicker. Anyway, congrats!

daveandsavani said...

dang girl.. i wish i could write that fast! it takes me one day to write one paragraph, and im not exaggerating!! im glad your done your papers!

Luela said...

Ok you are the QUEEN of procrastination I swear!