Friday, February 27, 2009

High School Memories

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...


1. Did you date someone from your school? Negative. All the boys at my school were either waaaaaay tiny...or waaaaaay iritz. LOL.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope...still single. Hahahaha.

3. Did you car pool to school? Carpool, with about 50 other kids on the big yellow twinkie bus!

4. What kind of car did you have? Big Red Truck.

5. What kind of car do you have now? Little Red Truck...well...Maroon actually. And neither are actually mine. They're my parents. But I did, and still do have claim to their vehicles considering I'm the youngest. LOL.

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? Depends who I'm with. If with friends...movies. Family...home.

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? Grounded and stuck at home.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Photo Poly working on my photography skills. LOL.

9. What kind of job do you do now? Kavaroots #1 Acai Bowl maker...LOL.

10. Were you a party animal? Only for 1/2 the year. LOL. I was grounded for the other 1/2.

11. Were you considered a flirt? Hahahaha...no.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No. Funny thing though...I did audition for the choir, after much nagging from one of my friends, and I got DENIED! Ahahahahahaha.

13. Were you a nerd? Nope

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No.

15. Can you sing the fight song? Ummm....I don't think we had a fight song.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? My ceramics teacher cause he was so chill. Sad thing though...I totally forgot his name. Hahahaha.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? With whoever. I can't really remember which of my friends had the same lunch period as me.

18. What was your school's full name? Kamehameha Schools

19. When did you graduate? 2001

20. What was your school mascot? Warriors

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes! Senior year was probably the ONLY year I actually ENJOYED going to school. I would probably do a few things differently though.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? I sure did! My date was the best ever! A bunch of my friends from Kahuku came too, and that made it just as memorable.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No...I don't even know where he is now. Hahahaha. I don't really keep in touch with too many people from my high school.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Probably not.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? As I mentioned in 23..not really. Because the student body consisted of kids from all over the island, I don't really see too many of my classmates. And if I do...I usually try to avoid the ones I don't really like. Hahahaha.

26. School Colors? Blue and white.

I tag whoever wants to take that trip down memory lane. *sigh*

1 comment:

Feki Pouha said...

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR...

1. Did you date someone from your school? No

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes

3. Did you car pool to school? And back...

4. What kind of car did you have? White F-150

5. What kind of car do you have now? Blue Kia Sorento

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? With my Eternal Companion and two boys

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? At home.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Stock boy at BYUH Cafeteria

9. What kind of job do you do now? High School Teacher

10. Were you a party animal? No

11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band

13. Were you a nerd? Nope

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No.

15. Can you sing the fight song? Yeah-Imua Kamehameha

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Most of them.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the dining hall with whoever.

18. What was your school's full name? Kamehameha Schools

19. When did you graduate? 2001

20. What was your school mascot? Warriors

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yeah it was okay.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Probably not unless its like a bar-b-que or camp at the beach.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yeah, mostly electronically.

26. School Colors? Blue and white.