Friday, February 13, 2009

The Rules:

1. Go to your Documents/ Pictures
2. Go to you 6th Folder (if get)
3. Go to your 6th Picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Here we go...

Ahahahahaha. Ok....if you look carefully, you'll see the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance, and this is supposed to be a picture of me kissing it. BUT, I didn't see that long white cloud...so it looks like something else. Use your imagination.

Anyhoo....this pic was in my "Old School Memories" file. This was one of the best summers ever! Summer of 2005. Visited 5 states and 6 cities in 5 weeks: California (San Francisco and L.A.), Nevada (Las Vegas), Washington (Seattle), and Utah (Salt Lake and Provo). This was soooooo much fun. I went to the Bay to attend one of my besties (Umi) graduation from Stanford. Went to L.A. to celebrate that graduation by going to Disneyland and Six Flags! Woo Hoo!!!! Las Vegas to visit another bestie (Bubs). Back to L.A. for Bubsie's family reunion. Seattle to visit some other friends and family. Provo and Salt Lake for another besties (Vaueli) wedding. Looking at this picture makes me wonder where the rest of these pix are at? I hope I didn't lose it cause some great memories were made there.

This was so much fun. So...I tag:

ANYONE and EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Lena Mecham said...

Ui you have SO MANY friends! Lena and I are just sitting here thinking about how MANY people you know in so very MANY places. I am glad you explained the cloud...I was worried - ha!
Love you!
Ang (& Lena)

hine.T said...

You sure you never pick dis pic cuz of your blog background?!?! LOL! I love dis tag!
Girl all I could see in da pic was you uma'ing da cloud. LOL!
And that near drowning was Ini's oldest. dat fool has 9 lives and is working 'em off in the first 4 years of his life...I SWEAR!

Line said...

I remember when you came down for Vaueli's wedding. You were quite the busy bee huh? Hahaha. It was good fun when you came to Utah. Now when you come to Utah you're too good to hang out with us old married folk. Lol jk.