Thursday, February 26, 2009

You Give...You Get...

So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

I totally copied this off of my friend Vaueli's blog, and I though this would be such a fun game. Considering I love to give, but haven't really been doing it lately. Can't wait to see who comments first! Or at all. Hahahahahaha.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Do I count since you took the idea from me? LOL I don't really know how that works, but I don't really care. I just wanted to leave a comment. LOL. So just count the next 3 comments after mine...haha

Read your previous post about P90X. You go girl!!! I can't wait to see the new you in June. You still are coming up right? I hope so. Loveya...

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

UI....AHEM, I REMEMBER YOU SAYIN A WHILE BACK THAT YOU MAKE THE BEST ACAI BOWLS...IF IM A WINNER, I'LL MAKE IT EASY ON YOU AND MAKE THAT A REQUEST...:-)

Feki Pouha said...

Im the third one, do I count?
And Kieiki says she likes the acai cups at Kava Roots the best.