Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Semantics shmantics!!!!

Ugh!!!!! I am currently sitting in the library waiting for inspiration to come, unfortunately, to no avail has it arrived yet. This brings me to blogging. The only place where I can let me words flow freely from that thing I call my mind. I have a review paper due in approximately 2 1/2 hours, and have roughly two paragraphs laid out on the page. One page single spaced is all that is required, so why is it so difficult you ask??? Because the article I'm supposed to be reviewing makes no sense to me at all!!! So what do I do when I've encountered a writer's block?! Photo shoot! Thank you Mr. Mac for creating the greatest thing ever known to man.....the macbook! Here's a visual expression of my feelings towards this effin article!!!

"What the heezy is this?"
"Oh! I think I got it.....NOT!"
"Are you serious?!"
"Grrrr.....I don't get it!!!"
"This article stinks!"

So there you go folks. The writing process for me. I skipped three classes to get to this point. How productive. Well, at least I got some blogging done right?!

3 comments:

In The Doghouse said...

So what is the dang article about?

Johnson Family said...

You are so off...LOL! Only you can sit in the library making faces to yourself. You're classic and I loveya! Hope you finished your report.

Ui said...

semantic differential in opinion measurement