Friday, January 30, 2009

"Slim"..here i come!!!

ok...so the other day while i was cruising through the blog world i came a blog on ashleigh's page called the "The Great Slim Down." i noticed that the author of this blog was the old step aerobics instructor at byuh. she was the BEST! man...i would come out of her classes sweating like a maniac, in so much pain...cause she would totally kick my butt!!!! but i felt so good everytime i left that room. she moved away...and it just wasn't the same. *sigh*

anyhoo...i checked out her challenge, and have finally implemented it in my schedule this week. surprisingly, i've found myself motivated to adhere to every item on the list. with this being my first week, i wasn't able to check EVERY item off my list, but i can honestly say that i've done more than half! i push myself every morning to wake up at 6am and go to the gym. i used to ride my bike, but since its been raining a lot lately, i've been driving.

but i'm on the right track. i'm determined to make this a year of change in every aspect of my life. physical change being the most observable one. so far i haven't experienced that yet. lol. but, mentally, the change is there. spiritually...its coming along. so blog world. you are to hold me accountable. check in every now and then for any updates on this EXCITING journey!!!

9 comments:

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

I wish you nothing but the best UI!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! =D

Unknown said...

Dang, I checked that out, and you have your work cut out for you!! But I agree with Ana--you can do it!!

Ashleigh said...

Yay for you, that's such a good program huh? It's so HEALTHY :) I love it! Congrats on hitting every single one - I have yet to do that in a day. Haha. xo

Unknown said...

sweet! I want to do that too!...I wonder if I could...

Johnson Family said...

You go Ui!! I'm rooting for you all the way from Utah...lol When this baby comes out, hopefully I'll be right there with you (b/c you'll be here right?) Best of luck!!!

Line said...

Wow, good for you Ui. I saw the great slim down challenge link on somebody's blog. My favorite part about the schedule is the incorporation of scripture reading. :) I would commit myself to it, but mentally, I'm not ready for such a big challenge (lol) but good luck to you!

alexis said...

You can do it Ui! That's so awesome that you are trying to make changes for the better in your life...we could all use a little improvement. Good luck, I know you'll do great!

Keo's said...

Umm, you only get one chicken. lol oh my bad, we usually only get one anyway. J/K, that's so bad. Anyway good luck with that, we'll be cheering you on and going on wii fit with you!

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

I am sending this to a few who I know need to do some exercise but just can't find the time for a full exercise program.





This is really working for me and I know it will for you to if you follow it religiously.






Exercise Routine

Note: You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient; it may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program! !

SCROLL DOWN...





































































NOW SCROLL UP..




That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Chocolate.


Ha Ui, Lena sent this to me. I thought it was funny. Anyway, I am trying to do better too, so keep it up girl. If you quit, what chance does an old lady like me have?!
Love you,
Ang...(but you can call me Aunty - mwah ha ha!)