Friday, January 16, 2009

The Magic of iPhoto

So, I recently got a MacBook and haven't really had much time to mess around with its new features. But the other day at work, after being bored with the internet, I decided to mess around with some of the pictures that i took while in Hana. That's when I discovered the cool editing features that iPhoto has. So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you a few of my "creations."





These are some of my favorites. And YES, I took these. Some of you may not know, but I have a hidden (well, I guess its not so hidden anymore) desire to be a photographer. I usually have no idea what I'm doing when I take pictures, but I like to mess around with different angles. Anyhoo....yay for iPhoto!!! Now, I need to go learn Photoshop!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous that you have a macbook! I love the photos!! awesome! and I want to be a photographer too! or at least have the awesome skills!! Keep the photos coming! ;D

Keo's said...

Wow, such talent! Beautiful pictures. And yes you are a camper on Wii Fit. Why were we trying all these new games and guess who's name was on the high score list for every event...oh yeah, yours!

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

Ur photos look great! I love the soft edges around the little ones and the other cool tools you used! Keep up the good work and have fun learning more tricks of the trade as a Photographer! =)

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

Ui you're good. When are you coming up here? If it is before June maybe you could take Nate's Senior pictures? I know they would be awesome!
Love you!
Ang...x

alexis said...

Photo editing software is so fun. The pictures are great! Sorry I just barely read your resolutions and I thought they were awesome. I especially like the one about reading 3 pages a day from the scriptures, I am doing 2 pages a day from the book of mormon, and it has been so much easier than just saying "I'm going to read my scriptures every day." Good luck with all your resolutions!

Line said...

Wow, good job Ui. I don't wanna be a photographer. I just want a nice camera for all the millions of pictures I take of Spencer. haha

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

Yay - see you in April. Keep up your good work. You are talented!
Love you :)

Ashleigh said...

You should take a photography class from Natalie Norton - she's an awesome photographer and I'm sure you would learn tons from her. I plan on taking one from her when I get some spare time (aka never lol). I like the pics :) xoxo

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Those were great pictures! : ) Janelle is going to Provo MTC