Sunday, March 9, 2014

i'm back...again

saying "it's been a while" is an understatement. the past year (and a half) has been quite the emotional rollercoaster. the constant dips, twists, and never ending "loopty loo's" have kept me from updating the blog. so much has happened that i don't even know where to start. so instead...i got nostalgic and started reading some of my previous posts...hoping to gain some inspiration. and so far...i got nothing. lol...jk. that quick trip down memory lane reminded me of the randomness that is "my life". from my time in pupukea defending kavaroots from crazy alcoholics...to hilarious conversations with the parentals (i've had a lot of those). it also reminded me that there's so much more that's missing right now. so here's to attempt number ?? on getting back on track with blogging. wish me luck....whoever you are!

No comments: