Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Sailing Away.....

First off...I just have to say that I'm so stoked that I found my battery charger...so my camera is up and running again! Woo hoo!!! So, of course, I just HAD to share some pix of my most recent activities. One including hosting a good buddy of mine around so he's not bored. LOL. I highly recommend parasailing to anyone who hasn't gone. Even if you're a scaredy-cat like me...the whole 40 stories high thing is a breeze. You are as free as a bird. I mean...minus the whole strapped to a rope that looks like all ____ lbs of me might make it snap. But it's so peaceful and serene. The weather wasn't necessarily the greatest, but it was still super duper fun!!!!

Phil, Umi and Me ready to fly!
Umi and Me
And we're off!

Hey you guuuuuuuys!!!!

And a quick dip in the water

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow! that looks so awesome! I'd be to scared to do that!

kava said...

I remember u saying u went parasailing so then I was like "ooh yea i wana do that too cos it's usually the tourists who go out and do the 'fun' stuff and plus I've never heard anyone get hurt" .. but anyways how come that same week u went parasailing, a guy happened to die while doing it???? So i guess i'm never gona do it now. shucks.

karebear said...

Ui! I'm so happy for you that you get to go on this trip! That is definetly something I've wanted to do but sadly can't...for now anyway. I remember you told me that you are coming to cali but in a different city and I think it's a ways away from us....We are finally moving into an apartment! So please visit us if you can - we'll be living in San clemente (about an hour 1/2 north from san diego I think). Can't wait to see more pictures!

Line said...

OMG that looks SO fun. That is definitely going on my bucket list!

liko said...

hi fellow sewer! i just stumbled onto your blog. i always wanted to parasail, you sold me on it. how much was it? and you are going to europe!? if only...

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

You'll never convert me!
ha

daveandsavani said...

looks like you guys had fun.. and yes you did miss out on the jet skiing, you should have called in sick =). did you guys ever go swimming with the dolphins?