Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swine Flu???

I hate you whatever you are!!!!! I don't know if it was the H1N1 a.k.a. swine flu or something else, but some mysterious virus attacked half of my family last week. It was not fun. Sucky thing was we were all stuck together in the middle of Waikiki. So what was supposed to be a mini family vacation turned into nothing but coughing, sneezing, sleeping with a fever miserableness!
After a week of being stuck in a bed, I'm happy to report that I'm out and about and ready to work! Actually, I've been working straight since Monday morning...ALL day EVERY for the next week. Yup...this is what I get to look forward to considering I missed work all week last week. Fun? I guess. Tiring? Totally. But it's just good to be out of the house! So just fair warning...keep a mask on if you're ever by anyone sick, cause you never know what they might have.

2 comments:

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

So sorry Ui...I'm glad you're feeling better but take it easy girl. My experience is that when you start trying to make up for lost time after a big illness like that you end up overdoing things and then you relapse right back into the illness...again!!! Start slow. Love you heaps. Did you know Paul's Mom had a massive heart attack and stroke? Poor Lena and Paul. I think she is hanging in there. I need to call and find out the latest. But please keep them in your prayers. Fa soifua,
Ang..xoxoxo....

Line said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Spencer just got sick, so that means I'll get to be cooped up in the house all day for the next few days. Fun, fun, fun! (NOT)