Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Tour

Well, I'm here! I finallys made it off the rock! I arrived in Los Angeles on Wednesday and have been living it up ever since! Thanks to Greg and the Dowdens! My weekend has been nothing but relaxation, good food and good company. Got to make some new friends, and reconnect with old ones. Gotta luv those. Now I'm in Las Vegas for a day and will be heading out to Salt Lake City...the final stop before the European tour!!!! I can't believe it's finally here, but I'm fully excited! Here's some pix of my adventures so far! Thanks again Dowden's!!!

3 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Awww! I'm excited with you. Can't wait to see your pictures of Europe. Be safe!

Line said...

Looks like you're already having so much fun and you haven't even got to Europe yet!

In The Doghouse said...

Come back so we can play SWeepIe! lol Have a great time in Europe! xooooxoo