Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 down...One More to Go!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I am on step closer to being set up for my Euro-tour, and I'm so stoked. I just purchased my Eurail pass which will take me from Paris, France down to Rome, Italy and eventually over to Athens, Greece....with a few stops in between. I'm so freakin' stoked. I wish I took a picture earlier to document that amazing moment where I clicked "Confirm." Soooooo awesome. My trio has increased in size and we are now 5 strong!!!! Woot, woot! The more the merrier. So, for those of you who love to live vicariously through me, here's a rough draft of our schedule...LOL!

July 2 - July 5: Paris, France
July 6 - July 8: Bern, Switzerland
July 9 - July 12: Venice, Italy
July 13 - July 16: Rome, Italy
July 17 - July 22: GREECE!!!!

These are tentative dates, but that's what we've figured out so far. Now, all I need to do is take care of my ticket to Paris, and I'm set. I can't believe its all going to happen in about a month!!! Insanity!!! And I can't believe how broke I'm going to be after this is all over, but it's all worth it! I can't wait!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Can I totally live vicariously through you?! Please take lots of pictures! ;D

Luela said...

OMG I am soooo jealous of you!!! I wish I could take off a month from work and go where ever I wanted...

NeenaLove said...

great job UILANI!!! please do a daily photo blog... if you have time. i'm so stoked for you!!!! so who is in your company? did mahea leave for thailand already? oh no, thats next month.

@ LUELA... don't think about it -- JUST DO IT!

kava said...

Ui, you are the bomb! i sooo wish i could tag along. maybe i can convince joe some how LOL yea right! he would totally laugh at me. ugh. sucks for me... awesome for you!!!! you are seriously the bomb.

Uila said...

you will absolutely love venice. and don't forget to take a gondola ride with the singing guys. super fun. and eat pizza there. it's way better and more fresh. have fun and good luck!!!!

Tina said...

That sounds amazing! And I am the first on the list living vicariously through you, so keep me posted!

Line said...

Man, that is SO crazy. I'm excited you'll get this rare opportunity to tour Eurpose, but I also hate you. :) Have lots and lots of fun for me.

Line said...

Apparently I don't know how to spell Europe.

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

Jealous!