Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beautiful...

I've never had a greater appreciation for that word. It applies to so many things. Weather. People. Personalities. Music. LIFE.

The past couple of weeks I have been blessed with all of the above. After what seemed like forever, the sun has so gracefully returned. Needless to say we have had the most BEAUTIFUL days here in Hawaii Nei. You're just going to have to imagine it because I lost my stinkin' battery charger, and have been unable to take ANY pictures.

Anyhoo...this has been a pretty busy month so far. Along with BEAUTIFUL weather, I've been fortunate enough to enjoy the company of BEAUTIFUL people. Its always nice to visit with friends from out of town. Line, Savani, Ana, Mele, Deb....and many more...you guys are awesome.

I'm still trying to recuperate from the many adventures I've had so far this month, which include the following:

- 3rd Annual "Mother's Day" Get-Together with an ever increasing crew. The tradition started 3 years ago when a bunch of us decided to go to Waimea for the day. We would swim, tan, eat, sleep, etc...pretty much all day. Then later that night we'd take a trip to the airport to get a lei for our mothers. We had a great turnout this year, and improved on our provisions, complete with the essential pop-up tent. Keep in mind we started off with NOTHING the first year. LOL. Again...sorry no pix. But lets just say that I pretty much got fried....but it was all worth it.

- Visitors galore!!! Ana came in earlier this month on the 9th...and just barely left on the 19th. Now Mele and Deb are here along with Mele's two cousins from Salt Lake. So, its been hard trying to juggle school, work, and cruising around with everyone. But again...all worth it.

- The semester's coming to an end, and I must say it hasn't been TOO stressfull. Majority of the work I need to turn is over, and now its just cracking down on doing all the work for my online class. *Sigh* I can't wait to go back to doing nothing but working soon. I feel I've learned so much this summer, so even thought it was a lot of hard work, it was all worth it.

Hope I didn't lose you in my random ramblings of all that is BEAUTIFUL. But, that thought provoking word...BEAUTIFUL....can really get my mind going. What word/words do that for you?

1 comment:

Line said...

Hopefully you can continue juggling school, work, and out-of-town visitors because I'm coming tomorrow! Hahaha