Thursday, November 24, 2011

day 9.....thru 24!!!!

so this challenge has been a complete FAIL FAIL FAILURE!!! *heavy sigh* what can you do?

so to catch up i thought i'd just include the last 15 days in one post. so here you go! lol.

day 9: keiki o ka 'aina la's

with the younger saaga's and keo's a few years back. these kids always keep me on my toes...luv them to pieces!


day 10: twinkies
the newest additions to angie and david keo's mo'opuna's. luv seeing how the change and grow with each new day. such a blessing to FINALLY have them here with us.


day 11: google books
i LOVE getting lost in a good book, and googlebooks makes it that much easier when i'm able to download it on my phone. don't you just love technology?!


day 12: facebook
i have a love/hate relationship with facebook. i love that it keeps me connected with the ones i love but i HATE that it connects me to random people. thank goodness for security settings.

day 13: last minute swaps
this was a busy busy day for me with a missionary farewell and all, so it was nice to get an email from a coworker saying she would like to pick up my shift that night. nothing like getting a good nights rest.

day 14: haloa

learning more and more about haloa...keeps me culturally connected even though i'm physically disconnected from my 'aina.

day 15: GNO's
luv getting together with my girls out here in utah. even though they're all married with kids...its good to see that they are still down. here we are at karaoke...lol

day 16: hawaiian cultural center
having the opportunity to work in a place that keeps me "rooted" has given me a better appreciation for my background. mahalo.

day 17: team potluck

even though i hate driving into the office...i'm grateful for an amazing team who coordinates amazing potlucks. it kinda makes the drive worth it.

day 18: snow

another love/hate relationship here. love watching it, and playing in it...but hate driving in it. it snowed today and it ruined all my plans of going out (i was soooo not gonna drive down to provo in that!). buuuuuut....i love being bundled under a huge blanket sipping on some cocoa while watching a movie. "eets dee beeeesss".....name that movie

day 19: besties

i love these two. and i love that they're GETTING MARRIED!!! so grateful to have them both in my life and to have been a part of their looooooong overdue union. all i know is march is gonna GET IT!!!!

day 20: cali love

here's another shot with the besties and their families....BOTH of whom i LOVE! i love that everytime i go to cali (long beach/murrietta/san fran) its like i'm returning home. luv my cali 'ohana!!!

day 21: laughter
me and jan...omg this girl is the BEST! she and i both flew in to help with aforementioned besties proposal...and it was sooooooo much fun hanging out with her. she cracks me up this girl! this whole weekend was nothing but gutt wrenching fun. can't wait to go visit her up in the bay soon.
day 22: eternal families
i.miss.him. but so grateful for the plan of salvation. a constant reminder that i need to shape up my life so i can be with him again. luv u jason.

day 23: skype

meet my sister mahea. THIS is why skype is the best thing created EVER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! not only can i talk story with her but i can see what she's doing....from 3000 miles away. and here she's trying to show that she can dance tahitian in her chair. hahaha. so mento.

day 24: thanksgiving

i love the holidays. nothing but family....food...fun...and relaxation. well...at least up until i have to go to work at 1030 at night! but alas...i'm grateful for this holiday...which reminds me to be grateful for EVERYTHING i have.


so now that i'm all caught up...we'll see what the next few days left in this month will bring.

1 comment:

Vic and Ashley said...

you busy bee... i swear you're the hardest person to keep track of. I'm still laughing at your sisters tahitian chair dancing lollllll!!