Monday, November 7, 2011

day 6

ok i'm totally falling a day behind here but eh...its been busy.

day 6: delta



thank you delta for letting me go home at LEAST 4 times a year.
thank you delta for letting my parents come up to visit every other month.
thank you delta for letting me take last minute trips to california to visit my besties.
thank you delta for taking me to korea and thailand.
thank you delta for letting me experience the WORLD.

i've said it before...but i'll say it again...i LOVE the benefits of working for an airline!!!! flying for free has been the biggest blessing this past year and a half. after moving to utah, these benefits have made it possible for me to fly out to different destinations for various occasions.

i.love.delta.

1 comment:

Line said...

delta really is a HUGE blessing. i luff it.