Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of thanksgiving...

a few of my friends have been posting pictures on facebook of one thing they are thankful for...and will continue to post one thing a day for the month of november. so i figured i'd do that on my blog! since the second day of the month is nearly over i guess i'll post the first two items i'm thankful for with this entry:

day 1: the parentals


the 'rentals in their prime...lol


of course i can't list EVERYTHING when it comes to these two AMAZING people...but here are a few...

thank you for being great examples
thank you for loving me unconditionally
thank you for teaching me how to serve
thank you for dropping me off at school even though we only live like a block away...lol
thank you for chasing down the school bus whenever we woke up late
thank you for waking me up to go to school
thank you for cheering me on from the stands
thank you for driving me to and from practices
thank you for allowing me to make my own mistakes
thank you for being there for me when i made said mistakes
thank you for everything you done...continue to do...and will always do.

i.love.you.mom.and.dad

day 2: my siblings

the most recent pic of us 5...the BEFORE pic...lol. the AFTER is under construction lol
*sigh* miss him

as the youngest of six...it is assumed that i am the spoiled one. well...i am! hahaha. but not only by my parents. i have five WONDERFUL siblings who have all contributed to my spoils...lol. i mean who wouldn't want to spoil me right?! i'm so thankful for all of them and i couldn't imagine life without them. it would be so...boring. lol. man...i especially miss jason...i can't imagine how things would be if he were still here. i mean we get pretty crazy already as it is...and if jas were still here i think our neighbors would probably call the cops on us every time we have a game night. not to say that that hasn't happened before...but yeah...my sibz pretty much ROCK!!!

i.luv.you.sibz.

1 comment:

Line said...

LOL @ after pic being under construction. Haha! And lol @ ” who wouldn't wanna spoil me” hahaha whatta brat lol