Monday, November 1, 2010

what's in your bag?

there's no mistaking it that a woman's handbag is her life. how else would we carry our wallet, makeup, cell phone, pen, paper, phone charger, camera, snack, planner, laptop, laptop charger, *lady items*, power surge bar (lol), etc. see...ones whole life can fit in there. or maybe just mine.

lately this has been the bag of choice for yours truly.


i know what you're thinking..."that's not a purse!" but hey...it carries EVERYTHING i need and then some. these are some of the goodies in my bag today:

-laptop
-laptop charger
-wallet
-makeup bag
-surge power bar
-phone charger
-earphones
-gum
-chapstick
-lotion
-dental floss

random...i know. but i promise i use EVERYTHING in here almost everyday. i need my laptop when i go into work....both at the hawaiian cultural center AND delta. the surge power bar is to plug in my laptop while at delta. there aren't enough outlets for the work computer and my computer...so it comes in handy when its slow at work...and it allows me to do this...

hahahaha. yup...that would be me watching movies at work. the earphones are necessary for this to happen as well. lol. and as you can see in the picture above...you'll notice the phone charger plugged into the computer. can't be disconnected from the outside world while working right?
work at delta always seems to fly by with these little toys.

need i explain the rest of the items??? lol.

2 comments:

Me said...

Hi Ui!!!! I found your blog! I am with you when it comes to my bags, the bigger the better :)I'm adding you to my blog list. I hope you don't mind?!?

lilika'imoana said...

HAHA! ohhhh the perks of technology, i love it :) and my favorite is the dental floss in the bag! i carry that too and sometimes pple are like, what the?? LOL but recently i've found that other than FLOSSING after EATING, dental floss can work miracles... bahahaha