Monday, November 1, 2010

challenge continued....my siblings

ok...i got home from work an hour ago, and instead of doing the usual...(reuniting with la-la land), the wonderful world of blogging has prevented me from enjoying my slumber. so here i am...6:37 in the morning...determined to complete the challenge. so i'll start where i left off...my siblings

because there's so many of us, i figure i'd do my best to describe each one with a single word. so here it goes....in order from oldest to youngest. lol. hopefully they don't hurt me if they happen to come across this post.

leone.malia.saaga
the loud one

aaron.kawika.keo
the quiet one

jared.maluae.keo
the OCD one
(yes...i realize OCD is more than one word but the abbrev. can be one word right? lol)


jason.keaunui.keo
the kolohe one

mahealani.angeline.keo
the punchy one

m
e.
the favorite one
(lol)

3 comments:

lilika'imoana said...

LOL@ the favorite one. right? love this post- i had no idea you had this many sibs!

NeenaLove said...

i love it!

Line said...

LOL would your siblings give you "the favorite one" as their one-word description? :)