Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break...I've Never Needed You More!

Last week Friday was the last day of the Winter semester, and I've never needed a break more than now. Woo hoo! Well, technically I'm not really on a break, considering I scheduled myself to work all day everyday up until Thursday this week....but money's always good. Besides...I will be enjoying the WHOLE weekend at the beach with my family that's visiting from Utah. How excited am I?! The beach has been calling my name all weekend...and I can't wait to be reunited with my long lost friend...Mr. Sun. He's been in hiding lately...but now he's out and ready to play! Woo hoo!!!! Don't worry Utah-ans...I'll be sure to post beach pix later so you can feel like you were there too. Hahahaha. Just kidding.

SPRING BREAK HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that you enjoy every moment of it, too--you deserve it! =)

Line said...

Rub it in our faces, why don't you? Hahaha... Our weather is improving here, and I love Spring in Utah, so I'm not to envious. I'll just go to Utah Lake and pretend it's the beach. Lol, NOT!

Luela said...

Wait...WHO'S here from Utah? How come we don't know? >.>