Monday, April 6, 2009

The End is Near....

It has been a looooooooooooooong 4 months...but the end is drawing near. Today marks the first day of the last week of the semester...and boy am I ready! With two finals down, and two more to go, I am anxious to say "bye bye" to winter and HELLO spring! I must say, this was probably one of the harder semesters for me, but I'm hoping my grades will be a positive reflection of that. The sucky thing about the semester being over soon is that I only have one week before the new one starts up again! Ugh! I can't wait for this year to be OVER!!!!

2 comments:

kava said...

i like the way ur blog looks. was it always like that? well..its almost done. almost! almost! I, of course, did not do that 15 page paper until this morning..i dnt even know what i was thinking ok!! i really felt like i was gona die in class..i could barely stay awake lol

hine.T said...

Thank goodness for that 1 week though. LOL. I replied to your post on my blog. CONGRATULATIONS Coupon Queen 'o Hawai'i Nei! LOL!